9.30.2011

Happy Go Chatting ♥

♪ Eh Ya Tok , Pa Gan Lok
Gan Lok Tiao , Eh Ya Tok , Si Kiao Kiao! 



Laugh My Ass Out! Awesome hokkien language i have learnt today, so funny. It simply means that shorty, not on me of course, but on someone, which is my old friend, who is slightly a bit shorter one. Opps* 


Finally i have the chance to chat with him for so long, still, we keep teasing each other. For so long we didn't meet up but yet we still can talked like two old man, telling all those grandmother's stories, telling each other the past! What a happy "teasing" day for both of us :)


I've been spending my whole day chatting in front of the MSN, with lots and lots of my friends, of course including the love one. This is so called enjoying my life, spending my whole afternoon doing nothing except moving around my finger on the keyboard and going in and out from my bathroom! So, how's your day? :)


Oh ya, picture above was taken few days ago, I wonder how would I looked like if once again I get back my brown long hair, unbelievable. It was with thick thick, i mean trust me, heavy thick eye lashes, and make up so please don't ask why :P 


One thing, thanks baby Yuki <3 for the ear ring im wearing! Love it so much! Love you long time :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment