9.16.2011

Small Updates ♥

Hye readers :) Just wanna share some of my taught here, Teehee :)


♥In this few months, month that I didn't update my blog. Mua days was fulfilled with everything that I ever dreamed to have. Things that I don't even thought of these will exist in mua house, and now it does! What is means is, I'm so satisfied with what I'm having now, and sometimes I wonder, what else i want? LOL.


♥First thingy, I'm currently in a relationship with a man, name him HIM :) I seriously never thought of starting a relationship with him, mainly is because he is way too "superstar" for me. And sometimes I don't really sure am I classified as his girlfriend. I mean c'mon!! who will dare to couple with a guys who is considered as college Top 10 prince charming? Alright, now I do :) And I'm lovin it ♥


♥Next, I have a new laptop! But actually it is the third one. Mua mom promised me to get a new laptop, and no jokes, I choose one and brought it. I already have a small pink laptop in mua house but it was a bit un-conveniences for me in typing and Face-booking ;D So now I'm getting a new laptop, and I can officially dump my previous laptop, wasted? I know! But I'm lovin it ♥


♥Alright, third now is about the camera. I thought of buying muaself a new camera, mainly is because of the DSLR is held by mua sister, and i can't really bring it anywhere I want. So in a sudden, mua second sister brought back a Dua-cam digital camera. I was so addicted to it, and before I wanted to buy one, my elder sister get the same camera. And the best part is my sister told that I can use the camera anytime I want cause she don't really used it. How much camera we have? six I guess. And all I'm lovin it ♥


♥Here come the next news, now I can officially owned the DSLR, weeeeeeee! The big fat toy is what i really really want to have since the day we brought. And few days before my sister just came to me and told, she won't bring it to work anymore, and she will just leave this camera to me, asked me to take goood care of it. Alright, so my coming up plan is to get my big toy a big big lens! I'm so so lovin it ♥


Teeheeee, enough for my little "proud-of-muaself" update. I love whatever hell I'm having now. Thank you everybody in giving all your love and shares with me everything :) And it's time for me to shared it with my dear all now. Nikki with ♥.

0 comments:

Post a Comment