9.18.2011

The Championship ♥

It was a great morning for me. Woke up early in the morning at 4am, get ready muaself, depart and arrived at the wushu centre. Today is a big day for me, as i'm going to be involved in another emcee for the event itself. I'm so excited!


Things couldn't be even better when i met all of mua beloved friends, i miss them so much. The missing can't even be described using words, I just wanna talk to them so much! Everything went smoothly except for the dumb microphone problem that makes us feels annoying :( I met my wushu master, the one who brings me alot of memories. He came to me, without much talking, but I knew he's trying to tell something, something that doesn't seems good.


I wonder why I have some sort of feeling that is very very annoying, some awkward and shy feelings. Maybe because once again i met him, after 3 months, and now I'm no longer single. He changed, but still we talked. Every time when I talked to him, things started to come into mua mind, not the previous love stories, but just all kind of questions that I wish to ask him. 


"Hey, how are you? How's your's life going? How's your working? You brought a new car? You just change your I-phone casing? Oh ya, you gel your hair huh? You looked tanned, don't tell me that you need to work under the sun? And one thing, I haven't personally wish you, Happy Birthday." Alright, I'm just stupid, I'm too shy to talk this crap, hmmmm :(


I'm seriously not good in facing mua previous relationship, so not good. Cause I know I'm serious to every of my relationship, and to my partner, the previous one yes, but Pin, you too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment