9.17.2011

It's all about love ♥

It's been one month plus we've been officially together, but somehow it feels like a year, I'm so into this relationship ♥


We know each other for more than a year. As time goes by, we started talking constantly. We sms-ed everyday. We get to know each other more as we joined the dance group, we considered as sticked together all the time *blush. I started to miss him during my days without seeing him, then only i realize something is wrong about me, i fell for him. In the mean time, him too. 




He is definitely a special one for me. He’s the person who could turn every frown of mine into a smile with a few simple acts or words. The person who could easily tuck me in by putting me in his arms and pats my back. The person who knows what I am feeling inside by the look on my face. The person who makes me tears. The person who makes me fall, and believe in love once again when I am about to give up on love.


He is imperfect. He has flaws as everyone does. At times I complain a lot, but deep down inside I’m loving all of his flaws and imperfections. Because they make him who he is. That’s the person I truly love. 


Our relationship has ups and downs just like any other couples. We have issues. We fight. We get mad at each other and we cry/tears. But it would never last long because we talk and confess once problems occur. Because we look forward, we can’t let the problems and unspoken thoughts lay buried and ruin our relationship. At times it’s okay to swallow your pride, and apologize.


We’re loving every of our pillow talk sessions. We cuddle in bed, cover our head with a pillow and talk about everything. And everything will be alright in the next minute. Fighting is not that bad after all. The more we fight, the more we get closer and our relationship is getting stronger as well. The more we fall in with each other.


I couldn’t hide how much love I have for him. No denying my love for him is overflowing♥


Love you long time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment