10.07.2011

Counselors Rock ♥



It's a fun week for me, we've been working out hand-in-hand to run the orientation program :) It's a hell tiring week, woke up everyday morning at 7am, and slept at night 2am ! That's how life goes on. Nikki took her result :) Sucks ! CGPA only 3.6 while the idiot man get 3.8 ! I get B in one of mua subjects which is the Air-conditioning subject, and it is considered as FAIL ! Holy mother shyt, NikkiLim just failed one of her subject! Luckily A's for others 5 subjects la :) God bless. 


I met a hot guy in Nilai, he is new, and he is sexayy ! Everyone of us are so addicted to him, he is just HOT! Rawww ! I scream because of him, i will showed his picture here next time :) Trust me, he is an indian but he is just so handsome ! Alright skip the topic, NikkiLim is going to start her new semester next week, which is fourth semester now, I'm so so wish that the starting day will keep on delaying, so that no class for everyone of us :D


Picture above was edited into a dark grey version, trying to try something new :) Hope it doesn't frightened you guys la ! Alright then, stay tuned :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment