9.15.2011

Nikki The Third ♥

This can be considered as mua third blog. Welcome babes :)


I have to mentioned here that the reasons of getting muaself a new blog:
1) I've totally forgotten about my previous blogspot email nor password. I know that's sucks. But i have to admit that muaself have a very very short term memory and i can't remember much things :P
2) I'm been stop my blogging for a decade, LOL. What i mean is i dont really like my previous blog as how much i liked it previously. I feel like i wanna have a make-over for the blog to keep me updating but again, back to my password and username thingy, i was stucked.
3) There's something wrong with my precious blog in which my post will appeared twice on the same page. You saw it right, right at the bottom. I try to figure out the way but i cant. I think it is because of the layout that im using. Hmmm, i just dont like it!
4) This is from the bottom of  my heart. It's kind'a awkward to view back all my past relationship, somemore the one who viewed the most most probably is my BF now. I dont want him to get offended. Faham lo hor?


Overall, just wanna say thank you and welcome to this bloggie ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment