10.29.2011

Sis, Pin, and Me ♥

Today i went shopping with mua sistar without any money! Hehe. My sistar was driving. It's been a long time for me without wearing wiggy! Today im having long hair again! And accidentaly get myself a thick make up! Thick thick eye lashes with think eye liner and eye shadow! And i'm wearing new lens as well!


Before movie went to have a lunch in Sushi King, while waitin for Pin to arrived :)


*mua new phone


*mua sistar's phone


Went out with mua sistar today for the movie " 香港鬼故事 " or something.
The movie SUCKS ! I'm seriously telling that this Hong Kong film sucks :( I hate it and money wasted !
After the movie we went lunch in Secret Recipies, 3 of us.Then my sistar went back left me and mua Pin Pin. After 30 min walk he send me back to mua house :) I was driving his car again! Awesome!
My father and mother even INVITE him to mua house to have dinner. He spends about 1 hour in mua house chatting with mua mom and dad :D Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment