1.02.2012

Late Night Movies ♥

1st of January 2012 !


Finally dated my loupo Nicole :) We went out to Wangsa Walk, had dinner and movie!
How long i didn't see her, awwww, miss her!
We spend some times walking around the mall, and have some fun running up the hill *claps!
We went KFC to have our supper.
A picture taken by Nicole :) I love it I love it !!




Oh ya, something i would like to recommend here :)
The KFC's Egg Tart.

Here some picture taken using Pin's phone :) I look horrible!
Here me and Pin, me and Nicole.
Both of us laugh like crazy, and we had fun. I hope Pin had fun too :)





After the supper, we went for out movie at 10pm. Movie last for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
It's a Malay movie which is kind'a lame! But it's quite funny :) Hehe!
We went back after the movie. I enjoyed the day with this Nicole!
LOVE IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment