1.05.2012

He & She ♥

This is a post that i would like to dedicated to Nicole Loo, my bestie and her lovely boyfriend, Vincent Faun.
I had a date with both of them yesterday. It was awesome meeting both of ya.


To Nicole :)
It's been a long time for me not to see you in that kind of sweet atmosphere. I'm glad that you found the one you likes, the one you loves. He treats you real good, and I can tell you both matched with each other. I'm so glad. You are so loving and caring in front of him, I can feel that. Oh ya! You know what, in front of Vincent, you are real cute :)


To Vincent :)
It is a very nice outing with you. I'm very glad to see you and meet you. I'm so thankful to know that you are her boyfriend, cause you really can adapt her :) For the past few years Nicole never been that sweet in love, it's all because of You. I think she had found the one. You better take good care of her, well, as I can see, Tough nut will never cracks! Remain sweet eh! Oh ya! You know what, you can sing well dude! 


With Love Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment